Mouldings (crown moulding, coffered ceilings, trim), décor elements, 3d wall design, residential & commercial — banquet halls, restaurants, custom homes
In addition to custom prop, sculpture and decoration work, Custom Engineered Arts is proud to offer Interior Design services. We service residential and commercial buildings and offer all forms of trim for homes. From mouldings, décor elements and wall designs, we are highly qualified in the task of designing the interior trims of your building. Using our skills in custom foam work, we can offer quality design services to create gorgeous additions to your home, banquet hall, restaurant, office or more.
An excellent way to add interest and impact to your building is to dress the walls. Baseboards, casings, mouldings and trim are among the most impactful ways minor details can create intricacy and richness to your interior. If your building’s walls and ceilings are too plain and you wish to add elegance and decoration, we suggest doing some research on the ways simple trim or decorative elements might make a difference. Here are some of the
Types of Trim we Offer
- Baseboards: Baseboards hide the gap where the wall meets the floor. Certain homes and buildings have crevices caused by poorly installed floor finishes. Baseboards hide these crevices and provide a defensive portion that protects the wall from scuffing and scratches from furniture. Baseboards are often installed as decorative elements.
- Wainscot: Wainscoting is a decorative panel that can be applied between the baseboard and chair rail (middle of the wall). There is a variety of wainscoting that can be applied to your walls, including beadboard, horizontal wood paneling, simple wood and raised panels.
- Window and Door Casings: Window and door casings are exactly what the name suggests- casings that surround the windows and doors as decorative elements.
- Crown Moulding: Installed at the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling, crown moulding is often used to highlight and accentuate a ceiling. Crown moulding has the ability to prevent stiffness in a room, and can add elegance to a boring interior.
- Coffered Ceilings: Coffered ceilings require the use of wooden paneling arranged in square recesses on your ceiling, to create a recessed, elegant and unique ceiling. As these panels need to be custom made and measured, not many homeowners choose to install them. Coffered ceilings can be used in high-ceiling areas to create unique interiors and highlight the traditional elegance of a room, and draw attention to the ceiling.
- Trim: Other forms of trim such as chair and bar rails are installed to divide the room further horizontally.
- Décor Elements: Custom Engineered Arts can create unique décor elements for your home, walls and more. We specialize in decoration and aesthetic elements such as ornamental statues and wall hangings which can add a layer of interest and elegance to an unadorned home or business.
- 3D Wall Design: Instead of traditional trims and mouldings, you can install 3D wall designs in your home or business. Our company uses our design skills and ability to create sculpture and design elements, and can create customized wall designs according to your specifications. Themed wall designs made from foam core are easy to install, and can have a huge impact on the attention people give to your walls. For more examples of how our 3D decorative elements can be incorporated into your home or business, please view our portfolio.
Expert Foam Services
Our team of artists has a huge variety of skills and talents that allows us to make any project a reality. We take pride in crating the best décor, replicas, signs, and props, for a competitive price. Our quality products have appeared in photoshoots, magazines, and film. We offer a variety of services for every occasion and need. Take a closer look at our website for a better idea of the services we offer. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have about our company and process, so feel free to give us a call at 1 (888) 332-8762 with any questions, or to talk about your custom foam art today.